Your savory breakfast links:
- Bruce Boudreau on what he expects from his captain starting next month. [CI (El-Bashir), PHT]
- Speaking of The Great Eight, the debate rages (ok, continues) on as to whom D.C.'s biggest sports star is. [CI (Applebaum)]
- I bet you're wondering, "What the hell is a chi-mat?" Wonder no more. [Alex Ovetjkin]
- Mike Knuble gets a little old guy love. [Sportsnet (Brophy)]
- Our gain in D.C. is Hershey's loss when it comes to John Walton. [RtR, SHoE, Peerless]
- Finally, happy 55th birthday to Dave Shand and happy 62nd to Larry Fullan.