Your savory breakfast links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night's loss from us, Caps365 video (Boudreau, Ovechkin, Caps room, Boucher, Bolts room), Vogs, NHL.com (Masisak: gamer, article; Compton: article, article), WashTimes (Whyno: gamer, blog, article; Daly: column; Strarkey: article), WaPo (Carrera: blog, gamer; Wang: article; Schimmel: article), DCEx (McNally: gamer, blog), CSN Washington (O'Halloran, Zuckerman), Puck Daddy (gamer, Three Stars, Jersey Fouls), ESPN (Burnside: article, article), 106.7 The Fan (Kerstein), National Post (Arthur), PHT, Frankovic, Peerless, SB Nation DC, RMNB (gamer, song), KOL, Caps Outsider, CRtC, Puckhead, , News NetworkCapital Spirit, Caps Degenerate, StC, and bridgetds (pics), and for the view from the other side, Raw Charge.
- Last night wasn't completely without Caps fans celebrating a (perspective-filled) big win. [clydeorama, OFB, RMNB, WashTimes (Whyno), Examiner (Hoffman), Puck Daddy]
- Hockey's Future provides a rundown on the Caps' prospects and their prospects, but keeps forgetting that Stan Galiev will get Eakin'd and is not eligible to go pro next year. [HF]
- We've seen the many variations on the "Bruce Boudreau changed things around in the middle of the season" story, but here's a new one: the year he did it with the Mississippi Sea Wolves. And went on to win the Kelly Cup. [SunHerald.com]
- Finally, happy 32nd birthday, Jason Chimera (I'm guessin' I know what he's wishing for).