photo by Chris Gordon, via CapsSnaps.com
0 - Number of teams in NHL history to have three different goalies age 22 or younger* win at least three games for them in a single season prior to this year's Capitals (who, to date, have gotten 22 wins from Michal Neuvirth, ten from Semyon Varlamov and six from Braden Holtby).
Per HockeyReference.com, here's a list of each of the four other teams to have had a trio of netminders of that age win at least one game, with the goalies and their win totals for the relevant season:
- 1954-55 Montreal Canadiens (Charlie Hodge, 6; Andre Binnette, 1; Claude Evans, 1)
- 1979-80 Pittsburgh Penguins (Greg Millen, 18, Rob Holland, 10; Nick Ricci, 2)
- 1983-84 Quebec Nordiques (Clint Malarchuk, 10; Mario Gosselin, 2; Brian Ford, 1)
- 2003-04 Chicago Blackhawks (Craig Anderson, 6; Michael Leighton, 6; Adam Munro, 1)
* Age is the player age on February 1 of the given season