Your savory breakfast links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night's win from us, Caps365 video (Hunter, Caps players, Trotz, Preds players), Vogs, (audio), VoiceNHL.com, WaPo (gamer, blog), WashTimes (gamer), CSNW (gamer, blog, blog, blog), DCEx, Peerless, Frankovic, SB Nation DC, KOL, TheHogs.net (videos), Examiner, DSP, RtR, RMNB, hockey yelling, Nosebleeds, clydeorama (pics and more pics) and Caps by Puck (pics), and from the Nashville side of things, The Tennessean, On The Forecheck, The Predatorial, Inside Smashville and Hockey Night in Nashville.
David Poile believes in
not going gray gracefullyDale Hunter. [CBS Washington]
- One thing about the Hunter/Johnson defensive scheme - when a mistake's made, it's usually not had to figure out who's to blame. [WashTimes]
- WaPo talking heads talk about the early days of The Hunter Administration. [WaPo]
- Alex Ovechkin probably doesn't get enough credit for the big brother-ing he does for young Russian players (whether they pan out or not). [NHL.com]
- It's nice to see Caps other than Dennis Wideman get in the spirit of giving things away. Zing! [WaPo]
- An interesting start to an in-depth look at passing. [RtR]
- Some dude uses his chance to be read to compose a ridiculously flawed attack on the Caps' owner. Cool story, bro. [Mr. I]
- Cody Eakin dishes on Mathieu Perreault's near drawers-dirtying run-in with Luke the lion. [Patriot-News]
- Updates from Tuesday's pracky in Hershey. [Patriot-News]
- Bryan Helmer talks about his time as a Bear. [SHoE]
- Finally, happy 33rd birthday to Petr Sykora (yes, the crappy one the Caps briefly employed).