Your savory breakfast links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night's win from us, Caps365 video (Boudreau, Caps players, Dineen, Panthers players), Vogs, Capitals Voice, NHL.com, WashTimes (Whyno), CI (Carrera: gamer, blog), CSNW (Gormley, Beninati, Hughes), DCEx (McNally), 106.7 The Fan (Kerstein), On Frozen Pond (Panthers; gamer, blog), PHT, Peerless, Frankovic, SB Nation DC, KOL, OFB, DSP (gamer, pics), RMNB, RLS, Chirps, RtR, , OutsiderSick Unbelievable (and again), Capital Spirit, Litter Box Cats (Panthers), Caps by Puck (pics) and Clydeorama (pics).
- Please let this be the last group of Matt Bradley/Alexander Semin posts I ever have to link. [CI (Carrera, with a few words from Tomas Fleischmann as well), CW (Whyno), DCEx (McNally), CSWN (Gormley), Box Seats (Weissman)]
- In other news, injury non-updates on Michal Neuvirth, Jay Beagle and John Erskine. [CW (Whyno), CI (Carrera), DSP]
- The third line... yeah, it's been pretty sweet so far. [WashTimes (Whyno)]
- Hey, Alex Ovechkin - shoot! [Insider2]
- It's history for Roman Hamrlik. [Montreal Gazette (Raby)]
- From the Department of Sad Irony, it's a broken limb for Greentree (and more from Bears practice). [Patriot-News (Leone)]
- Speaking of Hershey, how about a kid with local ties manning the Bears net? [Stack The Pads]
- Finally, happy 28th birthday to Boyd Gordon.