Your savory breakfast links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on yesterday's win from us, Vogs, NHL.com, WaPo (Carrera: blog, gamer), DCEx (McNally), CSN Washington (Beninati), Caps365 video (Boudreau, players), Toronto Sun (Garrioch), Frankovic, RMNB, Peerless, TBD (Chamberlain), KOL, Capitals News Network, OFB, WC2010, Caps 'Round the Clock, DC Sports Box, Caps Snaps (pics), clydeorama (pics) and Caps In Pictures (pics).
- Alex Ovechkin may be in a season-long slump, but the Caps have bigger fish to fry. Really? [WaPo (Wise)]
- Jay Beagle is making the most of his time in D.C. [CSN Washington (Raby)]
- Braden Holtby (9) and Philipp Grubauer (86) make the list of Top 100 Goalie Prospects. [The Goalie Guild]
- Kids say the darndest things. [RMNB]
- Hey, look - Slapshot on steroids. [Caps365 (video), NHL.com, Capital Spirit, and RMNB's alternative Caps superhero]
- A look at how Gillette is using AO to sell razors in Russia. [Sasha Stole My Heart]
- Finally, on a programming note, due to the holiday, look for Ups and Downs tomorrow. But don't worry - we'll have something else for you today.