So this came out of a Twitter discussion tonight. I've been jonesing to throw dead flesh on a grill for a couple of weeks now, and it looks like weather Saturday is going to permit exactly that activity. However, I don't want to deal with all the leftovers I had last year after the Hershey tailgate.
- My grill, my cooler, and I will be somewhere in the back of the parking lot near the drive-out exits starting about 4:30 PM on Saturday, April 3rd. I have plenty of propane and will bring plenty of foil for the grill. I will probably be in a black recent-model RAV4.
- I will fire up the grill about 5:00 PM.
- I will only bring enough meat and fixings and so forth for myself and the two people I will be with. I guarantee no leftovers, though I do tend to bring a bit more food than I need as a rule.
- If you would like to come by, say hi, hang out, etc., I'd love to see you. Bring dead flesh or veggies or what have you and it will have a place on my grill. Bring beverages and they will have a place in my cooler for the duration of the hangout. (Just to be clear: I do not grill anything that is still living at the time. Don't try it.)
- You bring it, it goes home with you at the end of the night. I don't mind keeping it in my cooler during the game, but you'll have to come back and get it at the end of the game.
- I will also bring a Frisbee for entertainment. Other activities are more than welcome.
- Last items go on the grill at 6:00 PM; I want to be packed up and ready to go inside by 6:30 PM.
Come on by if you're so inclined!