Your savory breakfast links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night's win (making the Caps a perfect six-for-six against Florida this season) from the us, the WaPo (blog, gamer), Vogs, D.C. Sports Bog, DCEx, Joe B., Ed Frankovic, Peerless, RtR, On Frozen Pond (worth a click for the photo), Litter Box Cats, MD Pro Sports, the CAPS lock, A Capital Offense and RMNB.
- Awww, yeah... reppin' in the Sunshine State. [TweetPhoto]
- You can add "the hit didn't cause the damage, the boards caused the damage" to the list of things Bruce Boudreau has said that likely had the Caps PR team instantly smacking their foreheads (with "He's pretty reckless" still the clubhouse leader). [D.C. Sports Bog]
- Sigh. More Alex Ovechkin reactions and whatnot. [TSN, The Hockey News, Mike Wise, PeerlessAlex Ovetjkin]
- By the numbers, AO is your MVP in a walk. [On The Forecheck]
- Watch the debut of "Caps OT" and let me know what you think "OT" stands for. [CSN Washington]
- Congrats to the Caps for being named a finalist for SBJ's Professional Sports Team of the Year. Of course, we all know what they'd rather win. [Capitals]
- Given what today is, I thought I'd trot out this oldie-but-goodie.
- One-and-a-half Caps entries in the latest edition of Jersey Fouls. [Puck Daddy]