BOSTON MA - DECEMBER 18: Head coach Bruce Boudreau of the Washington Captials walks off the bench after the game against the Boston Bruins on December 18 2010 at the TD Garden in Boston Massachusetts. The Bruins defeated the Capitals 3-2. (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)
Your savory Sunday brunch links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night's loss from us, Vogs, WaPo (Carrera: blog, gamer), CSN Washington (Beninati), Caps365 video (Boudreau, players), Kukla's Korner (with Don Cherry's thoughts embedded), Peerless, Frankovic, RMNB, KOL, CSNNE (Haggerty: 1st, 2nd, 3rd), and PHT.
- Previews of tonight's showdown with the Sens from Vogs, NHL.com (Hunter) and Peerless, and be sure to check out our SB Nation partner Silver Seven for more coverage from the other side of tonight's match up.
- HBO certainly is no excuse for the current losing streak, but it's clearly having some impact on the team. [ESPN (LeBrun)]
- And if HBO isn't selectively editing to conform to their narrative, the Caps may be in bigger trouble than we thought. [NYPost (Brooks)]
- David Steckel sums it up: "Who cares how well we can play? We’re sick of how well we can play. Losing sucks." [Boston Globe (Dupont)]
- Finally, happy 37th birthday to Andreas Salomonsson and happy 40th to Robert Lang.