* I'm not totally surprised to see New Jersey struggling, but I never thought Buffalo would be in the basement. .903? Really Ryan?
* Brent Johnston... Yea.... How about that? And admit it. It's fun to watch Fleury struggle
* If we all voted at the start of the season who would be rookie of October, does anyone honestly think they would have picked Neuvy?
* With all their firepower, SJS I guess really DID need Nabokov afterall
* Tim Thomas still has a career? Lidstrom with over an assist per game?
* A week ago I also would have put Carolina's great start here, but it looks like they've returned to their manic depressive state. Get shut out, get shut out, blow up an opponent, get shut out, score 6 goals, etc