For people like me who have the Wii, we have the disadvantage of only being able to play NHL2K10, so this thread is to exchange friend codes and get a feel if anyone wants to start leagues or online gaming.
I bought the Wii Speak to see how well this works, so don't Wiive me behind. (Ha, ha. I know that's horrendous — it's late.)
So my Wii Friend Code is 6485659536580474.
I only played a couple games so far tonight, and it will take me longer than other hockey games to get used to. I'm trying to hold out from using the Classic Controller.
My initial thoughts on the game:
• Shooting and passing isn't as natural and accurate as it should be — especially with MotionPlus. My passes keep going into the defensive zone.
• On that note, use the tutorial to familiarize yourself with the new controls. They're different enough from 2K9 where you can't just pick up and use last year's controls.
• The Mii Superskills is hilarious and a nice add.
• Didn't see roster download available yet so I attempted to update myself and it didn't save the first time for whatever reason.
• Players skate painfully slow, which is odd because I felt like 2K9 was faster than most games and had a more realistic pace.