Your savory breakfast links:
- Nicklas Backstrom speaks and Google translates. [VFtCS]
- A bit more from the launch of AO's clothing line, and well worth a click just for the first picture. [Puck Daddy]
- Yet another Caps license plate. [Simply Sensational]
- The Caps are sixth in Illegal Curve's pre-season power rankings. [Illegal Curve]
- More NHL10 ratings for the Caps have leaked, and we seem to have finally found a source of more Schultz love than this site. [Cynamite.de via Caps Message Board]
- Thanks to John at the fabulous Devils blog In Lou We Trust for passing along pictures of the bag in which the NHL Store stuffed the windebreaker he bought. On one side, the back of Alex Ovechkin's jersey, and on the other, a picture of AO with the quote "My shot is not my weapon. My weapon is me." I'd proudly walk the streets of Manhattan carrying that.
- For any of you golfers who want to "Take on the #1 Offense in the NHL," here's your chance. [Old Hickory Golf Club, h/t Caps Message Board]
- Finally, Happy 50th Birthday to Gary Sampson and Happy 36th to Andrew Brunette.