Your savory breakfast links:
- Since it's St. Paddy's Day, you get to read a Rink classic - the Top 10 Patricks in NHL History.
- Recaps of last night's loss at the WaPo and WaTi.
- Alex Ovechkin for Hart? Frankly, I don't know that it's a done deal. [Toronto Sun]
- AO is the tenth nicest player to ever lace 'em up in the NHL. Allllrighty then. [NHL Outsider]
- This is one hell of a list, even if it doesn't have Dale Hunter on it. [Illegal Curve]
- The first batch of weekly power ratings are out with the Caps up three to fifth at The Hockey News, up one to fifth at Sportsnet.ca, holding at fourth at CBSSports.com, holding at fifth at TSN.ca, holding at third at ESPN.com, and chilling at fifth at SportingNews.com.
- Braden Holtby is Saskatoon's MVP. [Star Phoenix]
- If you hate cancer and love hockey, help out the PCOI folks. If you're indifferent towards either, you're probably a horrible person and/or not reading this blog. [Caps Message Board]