Let's hit the links:
- All Pothier, all the time at Caps.com, WaPo and WaTi.
- "[O]nly five players in NHL history have had back-to-back seasons in which they’ve scored 10 or more goals than anybody else in the league." You-know-who is likely to join that very impressive group. [WaTi]
- The Caps are "the most entertaining team in the NHL." I think we all know what we'd gladly trade that moniker for. [ESPN]
- Thanks to Rage, we now have our awesomeified Eastern Conference Playoff Predictor available for download. There goes your productivity for the morning.
- Good vs. Evil. Go vote. [TBL]
- "Alex Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals, who leads the NHL with  goals, had scored only once with his backhand. And that was an empty-netter." Not terribly surprising, given the curve on his stick, is it? [Globe and Mail]
- Hey, Hershey froze ticket prices for next season, despite being the hottest ticket in town. Ahem. [Bears.com]
- Speaking of
HersheyWashington, here's Simeon Varlamov's card from ITG's 2008-09 Between the Pipes set. Sweet. [Stack the Pads]
- Now that the NCAA hoops tourney brackets are set, head on over to make your picks and, more importantly, represent The Rink. Insider tip: the 'Cuse is a lock for the Elite Eight.
- Finally, last March, AO came into Atlanta sitting on 58 goals on the season. The rest, as they say, is history: