Your savory breakfast links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night's stinker from Corey (blog, article), Tarik (blog, article), Vogs, Joe B., Peerless, Ed Frankovic and Fight for Old DC.
- If you didn't read Corey's blog entry from that first bullet, go back and do so now. [In The Room]
- I'm not sure anyone asked, but that's never prevented Ron Wilson from offering up an opinion. [Peerless]
- Ask Russians who their greatest NHLer of all-time is, and nearly one-third of them will tell you it's Alex Ovechkin (and more than half of them voted for a member of the 2008-09 Caps). [@dchesnokov]
- Could Stefan Della Rovere be left off Canada's WJC team? I tend to doubt it. [SchoolYourPool]
- Finally, happy 24th birthday to Andrew Gordon, happy 34th to Bates Battaglia, happy 76th to Doug Mohns... and happy 40th to the great Sergei Fedorov.