Your savory breakfast links:
- Recaps and other assorted musings on last night's win from Corey (blog, article), Tarik (blog, article), Vogs, Puck Daddy, Joe B., Ed Frankovic, Peerless, DC Landing Strip, OFB, Scotty Hockey (Rangers) and Blueshirt Banter (Rangers).
- Steinz on Matt Bradley's night... [D.C. Sports Bog]
- ... and a related caption contest. [FanShot]
Quintin Laing's hard luck continues - a broken jaw blocking a puck. Um, ouch. [@cmasisak22, DC Landing Strip with a tribute]
- Nice Alex Ovechkin profile by Chris Botta over at Da House, but, believe it or not, youth hockey existed in and around D.C. before AO arrived. [FanHouse]
- Why FiOS is irking many a Caps fan. [Mike Holden's blog]
- "10 Things You Should Know About... Mike Green." [Capitals]
- Speaking of Green, apparently he's only the second-best Greene in hockey. That joke would probably be better spoken than in text and even better if it was remotely accurate. [SI]
- Sticking with #52, I definitely need this card for my collection. [FanPost]
- More power rankings, with the Caps holding at fifth at Fox Sports and down five to seventh at CBSSports.com.
- The 2003-04 Caps were one of the decade's worst teams. We've come a long way, baby... but there's a ways to go yet. [Puck Daddy]
- If you didn't listen to the Bruce Boudreau segment on HNiC radio we linked to yesterday, Steinz has pulled and transcribed some of the high points. [D.C. Sports Bog]
- Zach Miskovic, Sean Collins, Karl Alzner, John Carlson... and Bangin Panger's mom. (Best set up ever?) [Twitpic]