Your savory breakfast links:
- Two of the top ten individual seasons of the 2000s belonged to Caps (and don't be thrown by the anachronistic picture of AO). [Puck Daddy]
- Out of control. Inconsistent. Simultaneously brilliant, awful and just plain inexplicable. Alexander Semin? No. Alexander Semin's hair. [Caps In Pictures]
- More love for the Caps' pint-sized pivot. [NHL.com]
- Michael Nylander is circling dangerously close to our collective last nerve. [Peerless]
- Finally, happy 32nd birthday to Josh Green and happy 61st to Dave Forbes - two of the 23 men in Caps history to don the number eight.